Thank you for trusting us with your information. We are committed to protecting your information while you conduct business on the Internet, telephone or in person.
Overview of Policy
This Policy will explain to you the kinds of information we collect from you, why we collect such information and how we utilize it. Specific questions we address include:
- What kind of data do we collect from you?
- Why do we collect this data?
- How do we obtain your data?
- How long is your personal information retained?
- How is your personal information secured?
- Do we share your personal information with third parties?If so, why?
Our commitment to you includes our compliance with and adherence to applicable laws and policies governing our collection and use of your personal information including PIPEDA (the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act) (Canada), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (European Union) and Privacy Shield frameworks (U.S. and Switzerland).
Accordingly, this Policy also explains your principal rights under such data protection laws with respect to the collection of your personal information, including your rights:
- to access your personal information;
- to rectify your personal information;
- to erase your personal information;
- to restrict processing of your personal information;
- to object to processing of your personal information;
- to portability of your personal information;
- to complain to a supervisory authority about our collection and use of your personal information; and
- to withdraw consent to the collection of your personal information.
What is Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”)?
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), also known as “personal information” or “personal data”, means any information relating to an “identified or identifiable natural person”.An “identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Why Do We Collect PII from You?
We collect your PII for program registration, purchases of goods and services (if available through your program) and transfer of necessary information to certain third parties, and to:
- Verify your identity;
- Deliver requested products and services (where applicable);
- Contact you utilizing emails or newsletters or other methods;
- Enhance your user experience; and,
- Improve our internal processes.
We also may utilize your PII to contact you for the purpose of:
- Order confirmations;
- Important updates about your order; and,
- Troubleshooting and query resolution.
How Do We Collect PII?
Information TOURNAMENT and GOS Collects
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, to access all the Services you will be required to obtain a ARENAand GOS When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, such asyour name, email address, telephone number and/or credit carddetails.
- Information we get from your use of theWebsite and/orServices, including your Support requests and interaction. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). ARENAand GOSmay associate your device identifiers or phone number with your ARENAand GOSAccount.
When you use the Servicesor view Content,we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used the Services.
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your TOURNAMENT and GOS
- Unique application numbers
If any Service includesa unique application number, this number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to ARENAand GOSwhen you install or uninstall that Serviceor when that Serviceperiodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Website and/or access the Services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
- Support Request Information
We collecttelephone loginformation such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routinginformation and types of calls.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from theWebsite andServices to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services, to develop new services and functions, and to protect TOURNAMENT and GOSand our users.
When you contact ARENAand GOS,we may keep a record of your communication to help resolveany issues you might have. We may use your email address to inform you about the Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of the Services.
We will ask for your consent before using PII for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Policy.
TOURNAMENT and GOSmay process your PII on a server located outside the country where you live.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide web services and functionalities for the users.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Don't Want to Accept Cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies you should end your browsing on this site or change the cookie setting in your browser. Most web browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings.
Accessing, Updating and Erasing Your Personal Information
You have the right to know whether your PII is included in our databases and, if so, to confirm that such PII is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it. Upon reasonable request by email, to us (at [EMAIL ADDRESS]), you may review your PII stored in our databases and, as permitted by applicable law and our policies, correct, erase, or block any data that is incorrect. You also may edit your PII by logging into your account profile. In making modifications to your PII, you must provide only truthful, complete and accurate information. To request deletion of PII, you must submit a written request to us at [EMAIL ADDRESS].
Requests for PII
Unless prohibited by law or regulatory order, we will provide notice to the appropriate parties when either of the following circumstances arise: (a) a legally binding request for disclosure of PII is made by a government authority (unless we are prohibited by law or regulation from providing such notice); or (b) requests received from you (i.e., the owner of the PII). If we receives a request by you to access your PII, we will provide you such access, unless prohibited by law.
Satisfying Requests for Access, Modifications, and Corrections
We will endeavor to respond in a timely manner to all reasonable written requests by you to view, modify, or delete your PII.
Information We Share
We do not share PII with companies, organizations and individuals outside of ARENAand GOSunless one of the following circumstances applies:
We will share PII with companies, organizations and/or individuals outside of TOURNAMENT and GOSwhen we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any PII.
- With domain administrators
If your ARENAand GOSsubscription is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your ARENAand GOSsubscription information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account.
- change your subscription password.
- suspend or terminate your access to the Services.
- access or retain information stored as part of your subscription.
- receive your subscription information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
We provide personal information to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with our Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of TOURNAMENT and GOSif we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of TOURNAMENT and GOS,our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of the Services.
In addition, financial transactions relating to the Website and/or Services are handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your transactions, providing refunds where appropriate and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such transactions and refunds.
We work hard to protect ARENAand GOSand our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you verification when you access your TOURNAMENT and GOS
- We regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to TOURNAMENT and GOSemployees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
While we endeavor to protect and secure the PII provided to us through the Website, data transmissions over the internet are always subject to some risk of unauthorized access or disclosure. As a result, we do not warrant the security of PII provided to it through the Website and visitors assume all risks associated with the transmission of that PII.
Limited Collection, Use, Disclosure and Retention
We limit the collection, use and disclosure of PII to those purposes we have identified in this Policy.
In addition, all of our employees and contractors are obligated to sign non-disclosure agreements prohibiting use or disclosure of PII except as required to perform their employment/contracting duties.
We retain PII as required under applicable laws. If no statutorily prescribed retention period applies, we will retain PII only for as long as necessary to meet its intended purposes. Once any prescribed retention period expires, or if we otherwise no longer are required to retain PII to fulfil its intended purpose, such PII is either destroyed or rendered anonymous, in a manner intended to prevent disclosure.
Our Policy applies to the Website and Services and any other services offered now or in the future by TOURNAMENT and GOS.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
We are committed to resolve your concerns about your privacy and our collection or use of your PII.
If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through interaction with us via email, we have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints to an independent dispute resolution mechanism administered by the Council of Better Business Bureaus.
If you do not receive timely acknowledgement by us of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by us, individuals residing in the EU may bring a complaint before the BBB EU Online Privacy Shield. Information about how to file a complaint before the BBB EU Privacy Shield program can be found at: www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU individuals may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel, a binding arbitration mechanism. In Canada, you may register a complaint through the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at this link: https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/report-a-concern/. In the United States issues can be raised to the Federal Trade Commission: https://ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-1.
Alternatively, under the GDPR, if you reside in any EU Member State and are concerned that we is mishandling your personal data, or that any other of your rights under the GDPR have been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the lead supervisory authority of the Member State in which you live (i.e., the independent public authority established by your Member State further to GDPR Article 51).
Complaints and Questions
We will respond to complaints or questions about our compliance with this Policy and with governing legislation. We will investigate and attempt to resolve all issues.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy and our role in protecting it, or any other questions about this policy, please contact us by email at [email protected]
This Policy may be amended from time to time, consistent with PIPEDA, GDPR, the Privacy Shield or Swiss Safe Harbor principles and other applicable data protection and privacy laws and principles. We will provide notice of any such amendments by posting such changes to our Website, intranet, through email and/or by other means. We will notify customers if we make changes that materially affect the way we handle previously collected PII, and we will enable customers to choose whether their PII may be used in any materially different manner.
We respect your privacy and its protection is of the utmost importance to us.
We hope you find this Policy helpful and informative.
Dated: December 19 2019